Moonglaive Sisterhood
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 OR 21 TO VIEW THIS FORUM!

Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Images13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Moonglaive Sisterhood
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 OR 21 TO VIEW THIS FORUM!

Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Images13
Moonglaive Sisterhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:13 pm
Poll

Undead Sisters?

Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Vote_lcap40%Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Vote_rcap 40% [ 23 ]
Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Vote_lcap33%Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Vote_rcap 33% [ 19 ]
Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Vote_lcap21%Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Vote_rcap 21% [ 12 ]
Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Vote_lcap5%Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Vote_rcap 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 57

Latest topics
» Alrendia Shadevigil
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:18 pm

» Currently Not Recruiting
by Naomi Silverleaf Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:45 am

» Row's Application
by Naomi Silverleaf Mon May 18, 2015 6:15 pm

» Umbra Nighthadow
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun May 17, 2015 5:05 pm

» Nefrine reapply
by Naomi Silverleaf Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:42 pm

» Double applicatiooon
by Naomi Silverleaf Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:27 pm

» Methelwen
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:53 am

» Revered Ally app - Kaylienne
by Naomi Silverleaf Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:15 pm

» Kaidara Shademoon
by Lyriâ Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:28 am

» Rikkune Moonclaw
by Lynrin Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:26 pm

» Marwehn's application!
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:43 am

» Application - Celleris
by Lynrin Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:06 pm

» Item Possession
by Aennae Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:59 pm

» Ulira's Application
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:51 am

» Application of Nataema!
by Naomi Silverleaf Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Gallery

Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Empty
Statistics
We have 132 registered users
The newest registered user is vaylrandy

Our users have posted a total of 4988 messages in 969 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)

4 posters

Go down

Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Empty Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)

Post by Viktoria Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:24 pm

((I am going to start by saying that this might be a little quick to apply after only being at the stronghold for a short while, not sure how long it's been but soon a week I think as I came there during the weekend last week. If this is too soon according to the admins and mods I might hold off and maybe make this application active again sometime in the future. Not wanting to make myself appear as impatient to join of course, as I'm far from it, just wanted to get to know people here as soon as possible before the expansion hits and a lot of things are thrown into chaos, which maybe makes it a difficult time to get to know people. I'll have a chat with whoever decides to interview/chat with Viktoria IC about her recruitment))

Character Name: Viktoria

Character Class: Monk

Character Race: Human

Character Level: 90

Character Gender: Female

Short Character description: The first thing to note about Viktoria is that she has very pale skin, even for a human it's odd with the whiteness of her skin. Adding to the uncommon look of her would be the fire red hair ontop of her head, tied in a ponytail at the back of it. Having been warned by her trainer as it being a risk for getting grabbed by the enemy (or friend) she still wears it.

Moving down, onto her body it would still keep those childlike features as she hasn't quite yet developed fully. Her chest as well as lower back being fairly flat with little to see or bounce around, making her stand out from many of the older Kal'Dorei at the stronghold.

Freckles also dot her cheeks, strengthening the argument about her having a young body. Though her age is nineteen she has just been fairly unlucky with the development of her body.

OOC

Real Life age: 19

Reason to join: I was told about the DnD-esque roleplay that happens here, what with the combat rolls and skill points assigned into different stats. Being the avid-roleplayer devotee that I am, this interests me to great amounts. Of course I am also looking for a nice and close-knit guild that actually uses guild chat now at the launch of a new expansion as I'm used to sitting up late on evenings it'd be nice to have someone to converse with as I roam new worlds, farming flowers and what not. Also there are other parts of this guild that interest me a lot, which probably can be guessed.

Have you read and agreed on Conduct Requirements?:
http://moonglaive.forumotion.eu/t5-conduct-requirements

I have indeed read them and I think that they sound very fair and IMO have probably helped to make this community what it is.

OPTIONAL

Which Sisterhood member convinced you to join: Aennae sealed the deal for me by telling me of the wonders within the guild.

Character Screenshot: Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  NrplkF0
Viktoria
Viktoria
Stranger
Stranger

Endorsments : 1

Character sheet
Character Description (and Alts):
Character Preferences:
Character Kinks:

Back to top Go down

Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Empty Re: Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)

Post by Naomi Silverleaf Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:27 pm

This is a pleasant application, Viktoria.

I've Rped with you myself, and can say that you are a good RPer, for that reason. Smile

You meet all the requirements of joining, and we happen to have room for a Revered Ally to join us!

So, all clear for inviting you, from my end! I will wait a bit to hear opinions from other members or offiers on your application however. It seems a tradition to do so for RA cases.
Hope you don't mind!

Naomi Silverleaf
Naomi Silverleaf

Endorsments : 88

Character sheet
Character Preferences:
Character Kinks:

Back to top Go down

Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)  Empty Re: Viktorias Application (Revered Ally)

Post by Viktoria Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:32 pm

I don't mind at all, would be more comfortable from my perspective if I didn't give someone a surprise when I suddenly turned up wearing their guild tabard.
Viktoria
Viktoria
Stranger
Stranger

Character sheet
Character Preferences:
Character Kinks:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aennae Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:04 am

Hi Viktoria, a very well written application! You really went the extra mile and I am sure people will make you feel very welcome here.

Of course when it comes to any RA case, the online application has to be a box-checker for whatever actually goes on within the game so I think it would be best to keep this as a 'watch this space' - though given the character's curiosity about all things Kal'dorei I highly suspect that her welcoming among the Sisterhood is likely.

Fabulous writer and a well constructed character, I hope to see a lot more of her in the foreseeable future!
Aennae
Aennae
Consort
Consort

Endorsments : 27

Character sheet
Character Preferences:
Character Kinks:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:31 pm

You are most kind, Aennae. Didn't think rappers were this kind to people.
Viktoria
Viktoria
Stranger
Stranger

Character sheet
Character Preferences:
Character Kinks:

Back to top Go down

Post by Naryn/Mel Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:29 pm

No harm at all, good option, cant add anything except good stuff!
Naryn/Mel
Naryn/Mel
Hunter
Hunter

Endorsments : 15

Character sheet
Character Preferences:
Character Kinks:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down