Moonglaive Sisterhood
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 OR 21 TO VIEW THIS FORUM!

[RA] Daialeerolai Images13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Moonglaive Sisterhood
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 OR 21 TO VIEW THIS FORUM!

[RA] Daialeerolai Images13
Moonglaive Sisterhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:13 pm
Poll

Undead Sisters?

[RA] Daialeerolai Vote_lcap40%[RA] Daialeerolai Vote_rcap 40% [ 23 ]
[RA] Daialeerolai Vote_lcap33%[RA] Daialeerolai Vote_rcap 33% [ 19 ]
[RA] Daialeerolai Vote_lcap21%[RA] Daialeerolai Vote_rcap 21% [ 12 ]
[RA] Daialeerolai Vote_lcap5%[RA] Daialeerolai Vote_rcap 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 57

Latest topics
» Alrendia Shadevigil
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:18 pm

» Currently Not Recruiting
by Naomi Silverleaf Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:45 am

» Row's Application
by Naomi Silverleaf Mon May 18, 2015 6:15 pm

» Umbra Nighthadow
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun May 17, 2015 5:05 pm

» Nefrine reapply
by Naomi Silverleaf Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:42 pm

» Double applicatiooon
by Naomi Silverleaf Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:27 pm

» Methelwen
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:53 am

» Revered Ally app - Kaylienne
by Naomi Silverleaf Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:15 pm

» Kaidara Shademoon
by Lyriâ Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:28 am

» Rikkune Moonclaw
by Lynrin Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:26 pm

» Marwehn's application!
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:43 am

» Application - Celleris
by Lynrin Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:06 pm

» Item Possession
by Aennae Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:59 pm

» Ulira's Application
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:51 am

» Application of Nataema!
by Naomi Silverleaf Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Gallery

[RA] Daialeerolai Empty
Statistics
We have 132 registered users
The newest registered user is vaylrandy

Our users have posted a total of 4988 messages in 969 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[RA] Daialeerolai

2 posters

Go down

[RA] Daialeerolai Empty [RA] Daialeerolai

Post by Aennae Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:33 am

Character Name: Daialeerolai

Character Class: Paladin (Justicar)

Character Race: Draenei

Character Level: 100!

Character Gender: Shemale

Short Character description: Keeping things short is going to be problematic. Daia is a character I have RP'd on for many, many years and so has a wealth of backstory as well as a complex personality, but I'll try to keep things reasonably concise! Daia is a puritanical Justicar who takes her duties incredibly seriously, to her there is no higher calling than the upholding of what is 'right' and the protection of the worthy. She is quite uptight and something of a perfectionist, taking the defeat on Draenor incredibly hard and still has yet to come to terms with just what happened. Nonetheless she struggles and strives to be the best role model that she can be, taking part in a number of missions on behalf of the Exodar and the Alliance in both military and non-military ways. She also understands that the Draenei are still new to Azeroth, and that it is essential not only to help others in understanding them, but also to understand others. Since the Night Elves were the Draenei's salvation in large part after their arrival on Azeroth, Daia has spent the majority of her free time studying their history and culture.

Physically, Daia is either a mess or the most gorgeous Amazonian warrioress one could imagine depending on perspective. She is ruthless in her self discipline and pushes herself beyond her limits far too often, having almost perpetual bruising and pain in all sorts of areas because of her training regimen. Needless to say she is very fit as a result with plenty of core strength. Not a she-hulk, but calling her thunderthighs wouldn't be inappropriate.

As far as sex goes, being a hugely self-controlling highly disciplined perfectionist and also having the typically overwhelming libido that her breed of Draenei possess tends to be a pretty bad mix. It is a thing that almost never happens, but when she does let her guard down and indulge she does tend to go overboard.

OOC

Real Life age: 22

Reason to join: I heard about this really cool Druid who likes toasters and just had to get in on the action.

Actually it is a number of reasons. I've been enjoying my time with the guild, and I've been saddened by how little I've been able to play on Daia - she is my oldest and most loved character after all. With Aennae being as useful as a toaster submerged in a bathtub full of Marmite and Daia being super fun to play I'm spending more of my non-RP time on her. I believe she could be a good fit within the Sisterhood given that she is currently off active duty and could develop further within it, while being able to participate in combat-themed events is super neat for me. I also like having guild chat! The public chat channel just isn't the same.

As far as Daia's reasons to join go, she is on something of a voyage of self discovery. Her hatred of Draenor Orcs runs to the bone, and during the Iron Horde incursion she fought in a particularly brutal and savage manner, losing all self control. She feels guilty about letting hatred get the better of her, and without self-confidence it is very difficult to wield the Light at all. She has suspended herself from active service to discover more about herself, going back to her nomadic roots from before she became a Vindicator at all, and what place is more remote wilderness than Feralas? I can imagine plenty of possibilities with Daia attempting to socialize on a more level footing, while also being versatile and available for a number of different events such as training/patrols etcetera.

Have you read and agreed on Conduct Requirements?:
Still yep!

Screenshots: I'll go some better.

[RA] Daialeerolai CFXkos4l
[RA] Daialeerolai HFKrCPUl
[RA] Daialeerolai VqUk55El
Aennae
Aennae
Consort
Consort

Endorsments : 27

Character sheet
Character Description (and Alts):
Character Preferences:
Character Kinks:

Back to top Go down

[RA] Daialeerolai Empty Re: [RA] Daialeerolai

Post by Naomi Silverleaf Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoy the guild chat so much, Aennae!

But don't give up hope about the chat-channel! We will make it more active. ^^
I myself try to chat more in that than the guild chat. Though sadly I don't think many have it organized as well as I do (In a separate chat window on the screen) so they probably forget about it.

As for Daia's application, it is well written! Sadly I don't like draenei very much, but that won't stop me from approving it of course!

I hope that you join the sisterhood on Daia with a desire to RP your paladin with our guild. People are not allowed to join the guild on a character to merely PvE and alike.
It's an Rp guild after all, so we'd like to see you participate in the RP as much as you can with your characters.
Forgive me if I sound negative, it is not my intention! I just want to remind of the rules and standards we have in the guild, so we can keep it in mind.

That being said however, I've no objections with your application! It is well-written and organized.

So I would like to welcome you to be an ally of the Sisterhood!
Naomi Silverleaf
Naomi Silverleaf

Endorsments : 88

Character sheet
Character Preferences:
Character Kinks:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aennae Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:29 pm

I thought I outlined my desire to take part in the patrol/combat events pretty clearly, but for the sake of reiteration... I want to take part in the patrol/combat events! \o/
Aennae
Aennae
Consort
Consort

Endorsments : 27

Character sheet
Character Preferences:
Character Kinks:

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Silverleaf Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:25 pm