Moonglaive Sisterhood
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 OR 21 TO VIEW THIS FORUM!

Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Images13

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Moonglaive Sisterhood
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 OR 21 TO VIEW THIS FORUM!

Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Images13
Moonglaive Sisterhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:13 pm
Poll

Undead Sisters?

Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Vote_lcap40%Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Vote_rcap 40% [ 23 ]
Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Vote_lcap33%Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Vote_rcap 33% [ 19 ]
Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Vote_lcap21%Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Vote_rcap 21% [ 12 ]
Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Vote_lcap5%Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Vote_rcap 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 57

Latest topics
» Alrendia Shadevigil
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:18 pm

» Currently Not Recruiting
by Naomi Silverleaf Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:45 am

» Row's Application
by Naomi Silverleaf Mon May 18, 2015 6:15 pm

» Umbra Nighthadow
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun May 17, 2015 5:05 pm

» Nefrine reapply
by Naomi Silverleaf Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:42 pm

» Double applicatiooon
by Naomi Silverleaf Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:27 pm

» Methelwen
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:53 am

» Revered Ally app - Kaylienne
by Naomi Silverleaf Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:15 pm

» Kaidara Shademoon
by Lyriâ Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:28 am

» Rikkune Moonclaw
by Lynrin Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:26 pm

» Marwehn's application!
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:43 am

» Application - Celleris
by Lynrin Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:06 pm

» Item Possession
by Aennae Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:59 pm

» Ulira's Application
by Naomi Silverleaf Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:51 am

» Application of Nataema!
by Naomi Silverleaf Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Gallery

Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Empty
Statistics
We have 132 registered users
The newest registered user is vaylrandy

Our users have posted a total of 4988 messages in 969 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA)

3 posters

Go down

Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Empty Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA)

Post by Nillariel Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:47 am

As you probably know I am a current member of the guild. Then why would I want to bring another character in? The reason is quite simple. I want to play something a little bit different than usual and also give other people a chance to RP and develop story with a non-elf character. I want to note this character is primarily RP focused. And, as some people know, I play mainly because of RP. This is the guild that convinced me to start playing at official realm and I have no intention of leaving anytime soon, quite the opposite. Even though I am a working person I am trying to be on wow as much as my job, and other hobbies allow.

CHARACTER

Character Name: Gwennah Graymoore

Character Class: Hunter (Hybrid class icly)

Character Race: Worgen

Character Level: 66

Character Gender: Herm

Short Character description:
Gwen is as tall as average night-elf female, which is huge difference in comparison between her current and former self. The brown fur covering her body is soft, pleasant on touch and has cream color on her belly, face pattern and paws. Long ears and wolf-like muzzle give her almost feral look, but her eyes are telling quite the opposite. Her hair, long dark brown mane, and her body in general makes clear that its owner is no feral beast and takes good care of it, even though nobody has seen her in her human form in a very long time.

Features and character traits:
As you might imagine the curse affected her brain chemistry as much as it affected her body. Some would even say she got dog-like personality. Which is not completely true, but some features are there. She is a kind person, never saying no to people she cares about or even strangers if she feels they need her. She is loyal and never leaves her friends, fiercely fighting for their safety, regardless of her own. But she can be a bit cheeky and stubborn at times.

Story so far:
Gwen never spoke about her life before she was turned into what she is today. Only things she lets others know is that she is from Gilneas and she don’t want to talk about it. She joined the military during the cataclysm and eventually ended up with Gilnean Liberation Front, which was inevitably crushed by Sylvannas herself. Leaving her old life behind, she tried mercenary work. Delving into dangerous dungeon in search of a treasure, caravan protection, she learned the ropes and became pretty good at what she was doing. But she was not welcome. And people had shown her that on every occasion. Due to her near inability (she can, but it is very painful for her. She stopped trying eventually) to turn back she was never truly accepted by other humans. She thought that the expedition to Dire Maul will be the last contract for her. Frankly it was not far from truth though. After an ogre attack she and the group got separated, leaving her lost in the maze of Dire Maul. After three days of endless wandering through the corridors that all looked the same, she found Kateras. Luckily for her Kat knew the way out and grateful worgen eventually found her way to Feathermoon. There she got some rest, but later that day she joined the night patrol of the sisterhood. Owing the elves that much she helped them in their fight against the satyr grave robbers.

Reason to join:
After spending some time with the Sisters of Feathermoon she realized that she was looking for this place her whole mercenary career. A place where she would be accepted regardless of what she is. And after recent alchemy accident, turning her into a permanent herm, she cant think of any other group that would appreciate her. The decision is final. She will ask Sisters if they would allow her to stay with them.

OOC

Real Life age: 24

Reason to join: IC and interest in playing different character with people here.

Have you read and agreed on Conduct Requirements?: I did. A long time ago.
http://moonglaive.forumotion.eu/t5-conduct-requirements

OPTIONAL

Which Sisterhood member convinced you to join: All of them
Nillariel
Nillariel
Scout
Scout

Endorsments : 7

Back to top Go down

Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Empty Re: Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA)

Post by Naomi Silverleaf Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:55 am

This is a very detailed and well made application for your RA, Nillariel!

First I want to say that I very much respect busyness outside WoW, it's not a problem. I'm sure you will drop by every now and then when you have time, as you do now!

I think I should have mentioned that RA applications of those who are already members to the guild doesn't have to agree to our Guild rules or state their age once again, since they already did that once.
Of course no harm in doing so either, but I don't want to bother people with it like that. ^^
I should make a new RA Template for people to use in the future.

So Gwennah had an alchemy accident which turned her into a herm? My idea would be to just make her a natural herm, but that's just me. Very Happy

I have no problem with letting Gwennah join us as a Revered Ally. Thank you for taking the time to make this app!

I will wait for a day or two to see if others have opinions before I can invite you to the guild!
Naomi Silverleaf
Naomi Silverleaf

Endorsments : 88

Character sheet
Character Description (and Alts):
Character Preferences:
Character Kinks:

Back to top Go down

Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA) Empty Re: Application - Gwennah Graymoore (RA)

Post by Nillariel Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Naomi Silverleaf wrote:
I will wait for a day or two to see if others have opinions before I can invite you to the guild!

Sure. I am looking forward to any feedback / sugestions. Everything can be improved.
Nillariel
Nillariel
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Kateras Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:38 pm

this worgen already have been icly introduced to sisterhood, and if Nill doesn't have an other "otherrace" in our guild, then i see no reason not to invite this char into the guild, beside we do lack worgens and even more female/futa once. no problems from my side *nods*
Kateras
Kateras
Hunter
Hunter

Character sheet
Character Description (and Alts):
Character Preferences:
Character Kinks:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down